Returns PolicyA Return Authorisation Number (RAN) is required for all returns.
Change of MindYou will be charged a restock fee of 30% for all change of mind returns. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of your order being dispatched.
A Return Authorisation Number (RAN) is required.
The item must be returned to us in brand new condition, with the packaging and item being exactly as it was when you received it. All Products must be packed in the original packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the Product.
If the returned item is in a noticeably used condition, then a refund may not be offered.
Return postage will be at your expense.
Exchange of ItemsA Return Authorisation Number (RAN) is required for all returns.
If you wish to return an item for another item:
• To ensure the best possible fulfillment, we recommend that you call us to reserve the products you require.
• Once we have received the return item we will calculate the difference between the new item and the original item and either charge you an additional amount if the new item costs more than the original item or provide you with a refund (less any restock fee) if the original item costs more than the replacement item.• If you have any concerns or questions regarding any of these ordering instructions, please do not hesitate to call us on 0410 492 569
• You will not be charged a restock fee when you order a replacement item to equal or greater value than the price of the original item
• New postage prices will be determined based on the weight of the replacement item.
Faulty ItemsIf your item arrives and is not working or you find a defect arises after delivery please contact our Customer Service department. Each case will be assessed on case by case basis on its merits.
Depending on the fault, we may choose to refund, repair or replacement the item (subject to availability). You will need to pay for return postage and if we determine that the item is in fact faulty we will refund you the cost of any return postage. We will also pay for the cost to send you a replacement item.
Refunds are credited in the manner in which they were originally paid. If you paid for your order by PayPal your money will be refunded back into your PayPal account. This may take up to 30 days as part of PayPal's Refund Policy.
Incorrectly Described ItemsIT Partners works hard to present the products on our Websites as accurately as possible. As much as we try to avoid it, on some occasions the information on our Websites may contain inaccuracies. We make no warranty or representation that the information provided by our suppliers, including in relation to product descriptions, is correct, accurate, complete or reliable. However, please contact our Customer Service team if you have received an item that has not been correctly described.
In the event that it is verified that you have received an incorrectly described item you will be entitled to a remedy, which may include a full refund by your original method of payment.
Return postage of any incorrectly described items will need to be paid by you and if we determine that the item was in fact incorrectly described we will refund postage costs to you.
Some Products - Manufacturer Only WarrantySome Products sold through IT Partners are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturer in accordance the warranty information provided on the listing.
The Australian Consumer Law provides that items which we supply come with guarantees that cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
IT Partners is not a manufacturer of products. However, in the event of a failure, our customer service staff would be happy to forward the relevant item to the manufacturer or any relevant agent and liaise with them on your behalf, if you so choose. However, it may be more convenient for you to liaise with the manufacturer directly. If you require any assistance in doing so, our customer service team would be happy to assist you.
For some items, manufacturer’s offer their own optional or additional warranties and these apply alongside your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. For items advertised and sold with optional of additional manufacturers’ warranties, please contact our customer service team who will assist you in procuring the repair or replacement of your product.
Warranty StatementAll Products come standard with one year manufacturers' warranty unless otherwise stated. All new PCs comes standard with 1 year Parts 3 Years Labour Return to Base Warranty.
A maximum of 30% restocking fee may apply if the product is not faulty and you require a refund. Full deposited funds may not be refunded if you wish to cancel your order and the product has been dispatched.
IT Partners will not accept and replace any damaged goods caused by misuse or improper handling. Labour and delivery (to and from) will be charged if goods returned found not faulty. Software is non-refundable if opened.
Servicing and maintenance are not covered by warranty. Networking and software error is not warrantable. Charges may incur for networking repair due to human error.
IT Partners International Pty Ltd are not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs to any product whilst in transit.
Procedures for Warranty ReturnsMake sure that the product you send back to us is faulty, as we may charge a labour fee if there's no fault found with the product. Our experience shows that almost a third of the items sent back to us are not faulty.
1. Login, click on My Returns. Choose your invoice no, product you wish to return, and reasons for return. Please clearly include your fault description in the reason for return. Status for your warranty return will also be updated in this section as well.
2. We will then issue you an RAN number. You must ensure that the RAN is clearly visible on the outer packaging.
3. ALL products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in ORIGINAL PACKAGING with the Return Authority (RAN) number clearly visible. All packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer. A return will not be processed, or a restocking fee may be charged in the event ANY item(s) included in the original shipment to you is not present in the returned package. Items sent for return consideration will be immediately denied the return policy will NOT BE HONORED in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged.
4. As soon as your product is repaired or replaced, we will send it back to you at our own cost.
Goods returned for warranty are accepted subject to inspection of the manufacturer and/or the authorised repairer agent.
Goods returned within the warranty period that are not repairable or have been obsoleted will be replaced with a similar model or given a refund for their current market value due to the nature of computer industry.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) guidelines for refunds of goods under warranty claims - specifically state “if the goods being returned have had a fair amount of use then you may be entitled to a partial refund only or to repair the product instead".
Defective items within the DOA period of 7 days, take 2-5 business days for us to process and ship the replacement item to you. Defective items returned for warranty after the DOA period generally take 2-4 weeks to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair / replacement.
Please also note that incompatibility is NOT a fault. We cannot ensure what you purchased is compatible with what you have existing.
We reserve our right to refuse return if the good is not faulty.
Damaged Product in TransitPlease read the following carefully for the claim of the damaged goods in transit.
1. Ensure if any damage has been incurred in transit, customer MUST mark as DAMAGED GOODS prior to signing on the Proof of Delivery docket.
2. Consignments where inspection prior to signing off to the driver is not possible, MUST mark Subject to Inspection, and the matter MUST be reported to the courier via the numbers below within 24 hours of delivery.
3. Keep the goods in question in case the courier need to inspect and / or salvage.
4. Evidence of damage of goods and packaging internally and externally, ie take photos
5. Ensure to make a note of who you speak to and try to get the case number or reference number for the incident from the courier.
6. After all the above are done, email to itpartners.com.au with any of the reference given to you by the courier company and wait for us to issue you the RA#, then you can return the item to us and we will claim for the insurance from the courier company
7. Once the claim have being lodge and approved, we'll ship out a replacement to you as soon as possible.
8. Please be informed that unless all the above procedures and notations are made, the claim of the damaged good will be rejected.
Returning GoodsAll goods are to be returned, in a suitable shipping container and with the RA number clearly visible on the outer packaging to:
RAN (Your RA Number)
IT Partners International Pty Ltd
9 Tara Grove
Carnegie Vic 3163
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.